Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 2010

I am feeling somewhat in control of different aspects of my life.


Final grad project is well under way!

Emotions are not running too high lately, but when they do, I am not running to others.

I have plans for this weekend.

I absolutely LOVE my new glasses. I'm still adjusting to the new prescription, but the geeky frames suit me.

Band is going well. I am the publicist. I volunteered for the job!

I am mastering more knitting patterns.

I am starting to cook more. I love making homemade vegetable soup (the Crock pot does most of the work, though).

I am getting more sleep than usual, which is really great.

I am now actively involved in getting my life moving forward. There is still a lot to do, but I am definitely tackling each new obstacle.

I am distancing myself from a few people who make me feel anxious, nervous, or just plain angry. I have a choice in the matter (most of the time).

No comments: