Saturday, March 31, 2012

Alone Again

I am very recently single again. There was no argument. I had no knowledge of the breakup until I logged into Facebook.

I started my day like any other Friday, working all day. When I came home and logged into Yahoo Messenger to talk to my boyfriend, he did not respond, which is not normal, so I logged into Facebook to see if he might be online there. The info on the top of my profile page read "In a relationship," but it did not list my boyfriend's name. I no longer saw him on my friends list, so I checked my messages since I knew we had had a conversation a couple of days ago and I wanted to click on a link to his profile.

I found the following:
SS: i've changed my "relationship status" to single... becuase I am not happy, I am very miserable
it has nothign to do with you, it is me... honestly... i dont know what I want to do anymore
i need time to figure out what the hell i am doing...


While the message was still there and I could click on his profile, he had unfriended me. I was extremely hurt. I love this man. I am attached to his three kids (remind me to not date someone who has kids).

I tried calling him, but he wouldn't take my call. This is not the behavior of a mature person who wants a meaningful relationship.

All-in-all, the day ended better. My former student teacher met me in Canton for a couple of drinks. My best friend was working at the restaurant where we met and ended up buying me a drink. At least I know SOME PEOPLE truly care about me.

I was supposed to take SS to a concert on Monday night. I already have the tickets. Now I need to find a new date ASAP.

1 comment:

Ann Cser said...

That really stinks!!! You certainly deserve better than that!!! You are a smart, beautiful, and wonderful person. Inside and out!