Sunday, October 28, 2012

LEFT BEHIND

So, I'm getting really depressed because everyone else seems to be paired off and getting married. I have a boyfriend who cares for me deeply, but he's very slow about the love-thing, and I feel like I might never get that again. When will it be my turn to finally be happy? Someone I have very strong feelings for (and he for me) is going on a date today with someone new. He and I have remained close despite things not working out for us. On one hand, I am happy for him that he is going on a date. On the other hand, I am sad that he's trying to actually move on emotionally. I'm trying like hell to be happy for those people out there who've been able to find true love. I used to be so happy for people when they'd find it. I'm not upset that they've found it. I just want it, too.

No comments: