Saturday, November 04, 2006

Balancing me

I celebrated Halloween in my own way this past week. Since then, my life seems to have balanced a bit. I am focusing on making my personal life better, and it is actually making my professional life much better. I am enjoying teaching German much more than teaching English and Freshman Seminar, though.

Yesterday, I went to a bar with several of my colleagues. We had a decent time. The conversations have not changed drastically among the colleagues from all of the schools where I have worked, but it felt nice to be included in the exchange of ideas.

Last night, Jeremy and I met up with my parents and attended a concert in Cherry Hill Village. We really need to do things like that more often.

Anyway...I just received my letter from EMU. My letters have not yet arrived in the admissions department. That is all I am waiting on. So, I should be starting my MA in English in January, and possibly starting an MA in German in a couple of years.

No comments: