Sunday, November 08, 2009

...and

I plan to walk tomorrow...
...and rake the leaves in my yard.
...and clean the glass top of my patio table.
...and work on revisions that Dale sends me.
...and fold, iron, hang, and put away all of my clean clothes.
...and call my sister.
...and take the bookcase upstairs.
...and set up my desk.
...and complete my lesson plans.
...and submit my lesson plans.
...and print some of my photography.
...and hang some pictures.
...and rearrange my living room.
...and vacuum everything.
...and measure my windows for new blinds.
...and go grocery shopping.
...and clean my kitchen.
...and clean both of my bathrooms.
...and go shopping for decor.
...and listen to music.
...and practice my band music.
...and make healthy meals.
...and harvest the seeds from my pumpkin.
...and hang a curtain rod in my music room.
...and install my new shower curtain rod.
...and visit with someone at some point.
...and find a repair shop for my cuckoo clock.
...and read some of the research texts I bought for my final master's project.
...and start the binder for my graduate reading course.
...and paint the wall trim in the dining room.
...and write.
...and smile.
...and make my daily list.
...and buy a newspaper.
...and do my homework for my graduate writing class.
...and go far.

No comments: