Saturday, July 02, 2011

Porcelain doll

Something doesn't feel right. I don't fit this helpless mold I'm expected to fit into. I wear out a lot more quickly than I have over teh past few months. I constantly feel as though I'm going to faint. I tell mhy parents and they do nothing. In fact, they tell me to just sit down and wait - as if that is going to help.

I haven't felt like I was falling apart since I was in the NICU back in March. I know my issue is most likely psychological, but it is still wearing me out. I was feeling pretty empowered when I started running again, so this slowed pace makes me want to just give up. I never accept giving up as an option, so I'm sure I'll push right through this...

I just wnat Monday to get here. Ryan is picking me up so that we can join the rest of our ukulele group in the Ann Arbor parade. Afterward, Ryan and I will be hanging out in Ann Arbor. I don't know what sort of shenanigans we'll get into, but a day out will be nice. I need more days out, away from my parents, away from therapy, away from the BS of recovering.

No comments: