Sunday, July 03, 2011

So, today my mother and father decided that I hadn't had enough verbal assaults, so they decided to make up for lost time. Apparently, I've just been sitting around, doing nothing for the past three months. They made it clear they don't like my attitude, that they think I'm a bitch, and that I am a complete burden. According to them, I am acting like a spoiled and stupid teenager.

I just really want to die. I've been making tremendous progress, but when they can't even try to be supportive people, what's the point of trying to prove anything further? I just want it all done. I want to no longer have to be a part of any of this.

And to think, this weekend started with so much promise. I'm still looking forward to tomorrow and the little bit of freedom Ryan will provide. My parents

No comments: