Thursday, May 30, 2013

Well, hello there.

I took a break from writing online. Frankly, I wasn't feeling like anyone even cared, so I just stopped talking on here.

I'm doing well. I have a wonderful man in my life now. I am shocked to have found someone who approaches relationships the way I do. With the dating I've done in the past, I don't think I've ever before felt like I truly was a partner to the other person. It's a little strange still, but it's exciting and the guy is great. He might even be along for the adventure if I choose to move to Germany or Switzerland.

In other news, I am seeking a new place to teach. I am still technically employed by the district where I've been teaching since 2006, but I want change. I'm teaching in my free time, both as an online German teacher and as a private reading instructor for a friend's special needs client who wants to read better. Both part-time teaching experiences feel incredibly rewarding, and I am hoping they lead me to do more service in the world.

No comments: