Wednesday, September 26, 2007

worn out but happy

Despite the fact that I truly enjoy my job, I am constantly exhausted at the end of the day. I did just recently come down with a cold (today is the worst day yet), but I find it ridiculous that I am so tired. Unfortunately, because I cannot breathe through my nose, I cannot sleep. I cannot even focus on my homework. Instead, I've been watching Ghost Hunters on SciFi. Jeremy is on his way home with his buddy Joel, and they are supposed to be bringing me dinner and medication.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I've been under the weather and its been going around the office, both at ZF and at GM....

I hope you feel better soon. I want to chat with you and catch up on some things. I miss you..

Lish said...

Sudafed works so well! I can breathe, but my arms feel heavy and my head is swimmy. I decided not to go to rehearsal tonight. Class was enough to worry about. I have so much work to do this weekend, but I need sleep.