Monday, December 10, 2007

52 and onward

52. I like to pretend I am a foreigner in stores.

53. I find Harvey Keitel very sexy in the movie The Piano.

54. I procrastinate more than I used to.

55. I have a recurring dream that I lose my teeth. I have had this dream since I was six or seven years old. It is just as disturbing as when I started having the dream.

56. I LOVE new office supplies.

57. I never intended to stay in my current line of work.

58. I don't think I truly care about grad school.

59. I have been sexually harassed at work. I no longer teach at the school - the superintendent refused to fire the man even though he admitted to harassing two women on staff that year.

60. I was stalked by a coke-head when I lived in Florida. He went to prison on drug possession charges, and I changed my number, packed my stuff, and moved back to Michigan before he was released.

61. I adore scarves. I want to have at least twenty on hand so that I can coordinate fabrics, colors, and textures on a daily basis.

62. It's my fault my cats are so emotionally needy.

63. I want to get the edge of my tongue pierced...or possibly get the corner of my lower lip pierced.

64. I want to dye my hair bright purple or cobalt blue. My job really doesn't allow for me to do that. I want to get out of K-12 mostly for that reason.

65. Lately, I like playing the ukulele more than I like playing the drums - or the piano, for that matter.

No comments: