Monday, December 17, 2007

94 - 101

94. I finally finished all of my papers for my grad class. And I have a snow day tomorrow. And I have to turn in my papers. And I want to spend the day cleaning.

95. I'm ticklish in only a few places.

96. Jeremy bought me chocolate today. And shoveled all around our place and our cars. And cuddled with me. And goofed around with me in the kitchen. And kissed me. And gave me quiet time so that I could finish my homework. And has been a total sweetheart lately. This is who I remember falling in love with. I missed him.

97. I felt empowered while putting my aunt in her place on Saturday.

98. I like sock monkeys.

99. I am taking two classes next term; I am so nervous.

100. I still haven't done any Christmas shopping. I think tomorrow will be a busy day!

101. I don't think I will stop with 101. I have so much more to reveal. Just not tonight. I should get some sleep.

1 comment:

Joe C said...

Keep it up.

You get a free glass of scotch when you pass 202. :-)