Monday, May 24, 2010

Friend

Please don't ignore me. You've always had a princess mentality, despite definitely not being a princess. Perhaps you never got to be one in a father's or a lover's eye. That has nothing to do with me, and it has never really gotten in the way.

We used to be good friends. Then you thought you were too good for all of us.

I just want my friend back. I want to be able to confide in someone who understands the different dimensions of it all. You were always that person.

I've always had your back; however, I now wonder if you've ever had mine.

I really need my friend.


I'm probably the one who ruined it all. I held back the things that would help you to fully understand my predicament. It's not a class thing. I respect anyone who stands where they are and strives for something. I can't tell you. I can't share because it's not mine to share. It affects me, though. It affects my future. It affects the parts of my life that I have yet to experience...that I want to experience.

No comments: