Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Date day

I drove to Waterford and spent the day with Jeremy. His trip had him just resting at a hotel for nine hours, so I decided to go visit. We went to Great Lakes Crossing and a couple of other places. I cannot remember the last time we just went out and had a date. It was so nice to escape the norm of our relationship.

Tomorrow we may drive up to Waterford again to see Joel, who, oddly enough, is now staying at the same hotel where Jeremy was today.


Other things on my mind...

#1 I have been working on my query and cover letters for fiction submissions. I am currently seeking agents and organizations. I plan to have a handful of stories out by February/March. I need to talk to J.D. Dolan at Western. He was always so helpful when I was in college (undergrad & grad), so I think I will ask him for a couple of contacts he would recommend. Most of my writing falls into the same genre as the bulk of Dolan's writing. Before sending them out, though, I will have Eric and possbily Brendan do several critiques (AGAIN!).

#2 I watched the hockey game tonight. I miss going to games. Perhaps I will ask my parents if they are willing to sell me some of their tickets. They usually just give them to me, but I would like to go more than once every six months.

#3 I absolutely LOVE doing housework. I always feel like I've accomplished something, even when all I did was wash the dishes.

No comments: