Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome, 2007!

You are a much needed escape from the trials of 2006.


Changes from the previous status quo:


1. Limit alcohol consumption to one to two drinks per month.

2. No fast food, not even when pressed for time.

3. No pizza, unless I make organic homemade pizza. (I will miss you, Jet's Pizza!)

4. A minimum of thirty minutes of cardio every day.

5. Count calories daily. Limit for first month = 1600, second month = 1500, third month = 1350...we'll see beyond that.

6. Follow a daily chore schedule for each room in my home.

7. Read at least two books (novels, biographies, etc.) each month.

8. Do yoga three times per week.

9. Join a music ensemble - I think Canton is looking at its newest percussionist.

10. Go to my doctor's regularly - dentist, regular physician, urologist (for my kindey stone problem), dietician, OB-GYN (to be honest, I am still holding off on this one).

No comments: