Sunday, February 24, 2008

waiting

Despite sleeping well last night, I didn't wake up and go to the gym. Instead, I tried to take it a bit easier - I got ready for the stupid bridal show, went to the ATM, put gas in my car, you know...the daily crap that always gets in the way of life. At the moment, I am waiting for my mother to arrive. I will not be letting her in. My place is that cluttered right now. I have teaching stuff EVERYWHERE!

I decided what to do with some of the extra kitchen stuff. I am going to put all of it in the teacher lounge at work. I am tired of looking at stacks of dishes, and the teachers never have enough plates and silverware in the lounge, anyway.

I wish my mid-winter break at work and spring break at school coincided. I would love to be able to get the hell out of Michigan for a while. Jeremy and I could have flown somewhere warm.

I will be hitting the gym later this evening. I am considering going to during Simpson's time. I'm sure there will be on at least one of the sets.

1 comment:

Messed Up said...

warm is over rated. but i could do with a little less of the ice that is taking over most of the roads around here.