Saturday, May 03, 2008

This Week, in Review

Saturday, April 26 - Visited the ER. Determined I have a kidney stone. Prescribed Vicodin. Slept and felt dizzy from medication.

Sunday, April 27 - Slept. Felt dizzy from medication. Graded student work. Entered grades.

Monday, April 28 - Went to work. Came home after feeling so dizzy from my medication that I nearly vomited in my classroom. Spent the rest of the day sleeping and vomiting.

Tuesday, April 29th - Slept most of the day. Did not feel terrible. Was able to handle the Vicodin.

Wednesday, April 30 - returned to work. Scolded students for terrible behavior in my absence.

Thursday, May 1 - School day went well. Evening - started vomiting and could not stop.

Friday, May 2 - 1:30 AM. Determined I needed to go to the ER again. Pain. Vomiting. Got an ultrasound. Left ER at 5:30 AM. Slept. Did not attend my professional development day.

Saturday, May 3 - Woke several times with pain. Took Vicodin. Went back to sleep. Woke again and worked on garden.

No comments: