Saturday, September 19, 2009

I was recalled to work this week, so things have been hectic with grad school and all. Overall, the transition was good.

Friday hit with all the force of a train. Jeremy decided that whatever notions of romantic reconciliation we were hovering around are now a thing of the past. This is extremely devastating to me. The truly awful thing is that he did this over the phone. I know I have done that in that past, due to immaturity, physical distance, lack of a substantial relationship, and sheer cowardice, but I expected so much more from him, especially after everything we were to each other. He and I have been involved since 2000. I guess he didn't want to legitimize the relationship.

I really want to talk to my dad, but he and my mom left for France yesterday afternoon. They won't be back for a week.

No comments: