Monday, May 02, 2011

Salt in the Wound

Lat week, Jeremy felt the need to make it clear to me that we are not and will never again be together. While I was aware that we weren't together, we were making progress prior to my hospitalization. I think his timing last week was bad - I am struggling to find solid ground on which to build myself back up, and having the proverbial rug pulled from under my feet was not helpful. I became very depressed and felt myself sink into the blankets and pillows on my bed. I cried for several hours.

Luckily, I have some really wonderful friends who keep picking me up and dusting me off. James made sure to hang out with me over the weekend. I really needed the time out and the supportive discussion. I wish there were words that could convey how thankful I am to him for being a good friend when i needed one.

No comments: