Saturday, August 05, 2006

...

Bren called me this evening. I feel sorta bad. I've been living in my townhouse for almost a week now, and I haven't called him or his wife (they live in the same complex). I should have invited them over for drinks or something.

My washer and dryer arrived today.
Tomorrow I have a birthday party to attend - what do toddlers like? Maybe I will just give cash so that her mother can stash it away for college (she has to hide money from her husband because he spends everything on booze and cigarettes - and probably a girlfriend or two).
I should have my settlement check by the end of next week. I need to pick out my car.
I started several stories today. One is a short screenplay that I would like to build into a much longer piece, but sometimes, it's not possible. I will most likely incorporate it into a larger screenplay. That seems to be how things are going lately with my writing. It just keeps getting absorbed into larger writings.

I should call Carrie. We haven't talked in months.

2 comments:

Lish said...

A hybrid would be nice, but there is no environmentally friendly way to dispose of the batteries - they last about 100,000 miles, which I know is a lot, but I still have concerns.

Anonymous said...

I definately want a hybrid...but the purchase price is way out of my price range....