Sunday, October 08, 2006

Running behind

I have never before felt like time was moving so quickly. I am in constant pain - my shoulder and neck have been aching for over a week now, I feel depressed because I have no time to enjoy life (although yesterday I went to a ukulele class, which was lovely), I am arguing with Jeremy about things that don't really matter, and I cannot seem to get my students' papers graded, entered into the gradebook and returned in a timely fashion.

I was planning on riding my bike this morning, but it has yet to happen.

Big things I need to do by Wednesday of this week:

Resubmit my grad school app to one school with a revised start date (Jan. 2007)
Decide on my new living room furniture so that I can start saving for that
Clean my townhouse
Get a library card
do my lesson plans for the next two weeks (preferably with high-energy, interactive activities)
complete grading
contact parents of failing students
meet with my mentor
study for the MTTC
continue studying for the GRE (I want to get a higher score)
go to my evening class
Exercise for at least one hour each day
go grocery shopping
unpack three more boxes from the basement
visit with my parents
write Meredith and Katie (former neighbors from Florida) a letter
make a dentist appointment
make a doctor's appointment (hopefully, he will tell me to get massages weekly - but I really don't like being touched, especially by strangers)
wash my car before it gets even cooler
Call Diana
Call Becky
Call Melissa
Call Maureen
Call Brendan and invite him and Amanda over
Call Nathan
Keep bugging Jeremy to set up a savings account and start depositing into a 401K
Contact a financial person for myself to continue depositing into a 403B

No comments: