Sunday, January 27, 2008

busy, busy, busy

Having contracted a cold a couple of weeks ago, I now find myself struggling to pull everything together. I haven't been cleaning my place the way I like to, mostly because I am already struggling to breathe. I've been trying to rest and not overwork myself. Yesterday, I took a break from everything - I didn't worry about homework, I chose not to obsess over making the bed perfectly, I went out to dinner with Melissa (Thanks, Melissa! The margarita was excellent!), and I watched more of The X-Files, Season 3, with Jeremy (when he returned from helping his father dismantle the old office in their house).

The goal yesterday was to enjoy life. The goal today is to complete everything for the week, including massive reading assignments, a plan for an upcoming presentation, a short paper, laundry (I can get that done before 5 PM, I think), clean, clean, clean, watch more X-Files, play music, call a few friends, go for a walk AND ride my exercise bike, and go to bed early (I am still quite sleep deprived).

I should go. The litter box won't clean itself.

No comments: