Wednesday, January 02, 2008

1 January 2008

1 January 2008

My year didn't quite "kick off" the way I had planned. I slept in. I didn't go out for a jog, although I considered going outside to play in the snow. It didn't happen, though. I didn't tackle the basement, as I had hoped I would. I just left everything. Today was a day for lounging around and watching movies with Jeremy. I haven't been returning many text messages or phone calls - or emails for that matter. I've felt somewhat anti-social for a while now. I think it is just the craziness of the holidays. Usually I feel like jumping off of a bridge, but this year was a little easier. I just avoided things.

We made homemade pizza and I strummed my ukulele. Wendy finally joined MySpace. I finally have a convenient way to keep in touch with her.


In the morning, I need to call about a house I am interested in, make an appointment for an oil change at the dealership, contact two reception halls, maybe go dress shopping (with a friend, possibly), exercise, grade papers, do laundry, clean the kitchen and the living room, go to EMU to pick up my parking permit, clean my bedroom, and call a couple of friends. I also need to solve a couple of problems. I don't wish to get into those right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jan 2nd - I'll be at home today. Call if you want to chat or hand out.