Thursday, January 03, 2008

2 January 2008

2 January 2008

Today was uneventful, to say the least. I didn't really do anything special. Mostly, I tried to take care of a few maintenance items, like an oil change and washing dishes, with varying success. I received the Harry Potter series (Books 1-6, anyway) today. I jumped right in. I figure it will be better to be acquainted with the entire series before I start class next week. I am pleased so far; the books are really easy to read. I already read quickly - this just makes me feel like I am speed-reading. I don't typically speed read novels and such.

I haven't seen a listing for additional required texts for that class, as well as for my other class (I already have that book, although reading boring literary theory - philosophy - is not my favorite activity). I am just happy that I don't have the professor that was teaching the course last semester. She seemed friendly, but she was completely off her rocker.

No comments: