Monday, September 08, 2008

Recovery

I feel like I am recovering from more than just a nasal infection. I attend my grad class tonight. I am really psyched about the semester. I also spoke to the director of the program - I just may be allowed to take some of the other courses during different terms just to finish in a timely fashion! I am so thrilled. I am already halfway done with the program. I had forgotten how much I enjoy being a part of a class. I even joined the list to bring in snacks on a certain night. I tend to shy away from stuff like this, but it felt so good to belong and I've already decided that I will get the big pack of Panera Bread bagels. I might also bring drink boxes. I am a nerd, yes. I just want to get into this. The community is already building. I've needed this!

Still no date set yet. Today, another teacher joked with me (at least I hope it was a joke) that I should just go preggo and get this thing done with. Yeah...um...that's just not going to happen. I need to just pick a date and tell Jeremy to be there.

No comments: