Monday, April 02, 2007

There is...

... a lot to think about.


Are we finally at peace with whatever demons used to lurk in the eaves?

Do you remember anything?

Do I want to know what you are thinking?

Do you want to know what you are thinking?

Do you want to know what I am thinking?

Did time stand still long enough for us to catch up?

Do some of you truly believe I hate you? I only deleted you from my phone, my friend list, and my email - not from my life. I've tried to bridge the gap. We need distance and time. Call when you are ready.

Is this an end or a beginning?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!

Lish said...

I'm always careful; I live the life of an old school marm.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound like a scream. My obvious concerns exploded out of me as an instinctive reaction. I understand what you're thinking, and that's cool if it doesn't backfire...just make sure that you look ahead in every possible direction before you choose your next steps...

You're only as much of an old marm as I am an ancient librarian. ;-) Together you'd think we'd have more wisdom.... hmmmm... ;-)

Lish said...

We need to dish about life!!!