Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Okay

I've been doing much better these last few days. I think the daily (over)dose of vitamins is doing the trick - I feel a lot more stable, although I do have moments here and there when I feel somewhat anxious. My tests all came back normal, which is so wonderful. I am hoping that I can get myself back on track - well, on a new track, as my job is evaporating and I will be moving soon.

I am sorting out a lot of my feelings. I still have more work to do, but things are moving in the right direction (sort of a foreign concept for me this calendar year).

Oh, I did learn that drinking green tea a lot last fall may have contributed to my health problems - not only does it cause kidney stones for me, I become quite dehydrated. That creates a scenario in which I actually lose vitamins because of the diuretic nature of tea.

Because of this imbalance, I felt unable to cope with relationship problems in a positive way, as well as many other things. I couldn't get organized or set a routine. I was drinking a lot more than usual to "numb" myself and keep up the facade that I was enjoying life a lot more than I actually was.


I am considering eliminating my blogs, my MySpace account, and other things that are out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like reading yr blogs, i'm able to keep in touch even when i'm too busy to call.

KCin

Anonymous said...

I like reading yr blogs here and on myspace. it helps me keep in touch when i'm too busy to be a real friend, lol

KCin