Friday, May 22, 2009

Flamingos

Is it my imagination or did life suddenly start to move at lightning speed? The past month has flown by. I've been completely wrapped up in things at work, as well as things caused by work. My health is getting better. I feel incredibly tired today and I want to take a nap, but that will throw off everything I have planned for my three-day weekend.

I am thinking about going out tonight. The Killer Flamingos are playing at Double Six Lounge in Novi tonight and Cowley's in Farmington tomorrow night. I don't know how much cover is, but I am considering going to one or the other. I should see what Maureen is up to. I hate going out alone.

I need to get a few things in order at home before venturing out, though. I am just afraid that I will turn it into a massive cleaning and packing weekend - I always feel as though I've wasted my time when I do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to have gone with you.... but we should hang out soon so I can fill you in on the NY trip...

It will take me about a week to blog just the Saturday events...