Sunday, January 23, 2011

I woke later than I had expected, but the wake-up was better than I had expected. I felt motivated to do laundry, reorganize some of my dresser drawers, research different items for integration into my Shakespeare teaching unit, map out my calendar for the upcoming months (I'm incredibly busy, which I didn't expect), and watch The X-Files, Season 2. I find that having it on in the background makes me a bit more creative and ambitious. I'm still not sure why that is, but I'll take it.

I showered upon waking and my day is moving much more smoothly than other days when I wait an hour or so before officially starting my day. I allowed my hair to air dry, and I find that I rather like the wavy quality of my hair today.

These are all just random thoughts, but I don't care. It feels nice to be enjoying natural light seeping into the windows, a n

No comments: