Friday, March 17, 2006

...

Sadly, I don't particularly care about the issues at my school. I am not planning on being here next year, so I haven't involved myself in the "politics". I will still show up, though, as my colleagues don't know that I will be moving during the summer.

Tomorrow I will attend an English teacher conference with several of my friends and colleagues. I've been looking forward to this for some time. I hope Mike V. shows up. I haven't seen him in a while. We still keep in touch weekly. Our careers have taken us so far away from each other, but we still keep that friendship alive. I am so glad we met. He's a great guy. Now, if I could just help him find a nice girl. He seems to be striking out lately.

He's athletic, sweet, funny, musically inclined (guitarist and vocalist), writer, teacher, loyal, forward-thinking, and more!

No comments: