Thursday, March 30, 2006

...

Az, how are you? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Reenee, next week is Spring Break, but I don't know what my plans are yet. I have so much shit to do, but I would really love to hang out at some point.

Jeremy - talk to the chief pilot. Get your schedule fixed. You have worked EVERY day you have requested off up to this point. It's total bullshit. Just because your coworker has tits DOES NOT mean that she should be treated differently. Preferential treatment based on sex is unacceptable. Want me to talk to her? I'll gladly step in go a few rounds.

Lish, work on your damned GRE Literature test work. Quit procrastinating. The test is Saturday. Side note: find the admission ticket tonight! If you can't find it, call ETS tomorrow.

I am feeling a bit frazzled today, but it feels good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHA Certification is a good thing to have. Not to hard to get really.

My question.

Did they teach you 15/2 or 30/2 reps on an adult patient? I know the Standards are changing from 15 to 30... Just not sure if they have officially changed the AHA training yet.

Lish said...

The instructor explained that the change was going into effect in Jan. (?), so we did both.

Lish said...

I wish I had been available the night they did the First Aid training. I need to get that certification, too.