Sunday, March 26, 2006

...

Happy 26th Birthday, Krysten! I hope it's a blast.

GRE update: Yesterday, I completed the general test (2 analytical writing assessments, the quantitative (math) test, the verbal (vocabulary) test, and an experimental math section). My scores on the math and verbal tests were rather competitive. It will be another couple of weeks until the writing section is graded and added to my overall score. I never had any issue with writing on demand, so I am not too worried. I had plenty of time to go back over each essay and revise before time was up.

Spent most of the weekend with Jeremy. I slept a lot after the test. I was pretty out of it.

Literature test next weekend at Western. Yee-haw!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your GRE test! I know that you put in a lot of hard work, it paid off and you deserve a break!
We need to get the girlz together for a night at the bar! Are you going to be home for Easter?

Lish said...

Thanks! I will be around at some point next week.