Monday, March 13, 2006

Breaking into the New

New start for me, new start for blog. I am dropping weight fairly easily for the time being. I am energetic and happy.


Jeremy should have an answer on a possible new job by the end of the week. We're both hoping for the best, although his current job is still quite good.
I am applying everywhere in the Metro Detroit area. Now, I just need to figure out which graduate school will offer me the best deal. After that, Jeremy and I will be looking for housing. We just need to find a transitional home until we find a starter house. I am hoping for Royal Oak. It would be me directly in the middle of my best prospects, but we will worry about that later.

________________________

Looking at purchasing kayaks and bikes. Any recommendations? I am also going to get back into rock climbing. I should probably start planning vacations and buying my equipment.

________________________

Next weekend: MCTE conference at MSU. Hopefully Mike will accompany me. We had a good time last year. Plus, we haven't hung out for a very long time.

3/20: Give drum lessons, go to sign language class

3/20-3/22: find time to have taxes done

3/23: Open House

3/25: GRE general test (math, verbal, writing (2); Formal banquet for PSP; Battle of the Bands for VBTC

3/27: Give drum lessons, sign language

4/1: begin Spring Break, GRE Subject test (Literature)

4/3: Give drum lessons

4/4-4/7: perhaps go to Traverse City with Jeremy; visit WSU, OU, EMU

4/8: Class at WMU, take draft of article for final discussion

4/15: Final submission for education articles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice new look.