Monday, April 27, 2009

The Bobs

It seems that several Bobs have been helpful lately. Bob W. has been a shoulder for me to lean on, offering sound advice and positive commentary. Bob H. is going through something similar to what's been going on in my life, although his is much more recent. We talked for a short while today, and it felt really great to talk to someone who could understand what I've been going through. I am so sorry that this year has brought so much misery for so many people. I feel hopeful, though, that something positive will come from all of this.

I vow to not let my health issues hold me back. I will be visiting the doctor more frequently. I think that is necessary at this point in my life.
I vow to find myself suitable employment since I am being laid off at the end of the school year.
I vow to communicate my feelings openly and honestly. Additionally, I need to find a way to process everything that has happened and move forward from it.
I vow to not waste time of things that will not help me advance myself.
I vow to dive deeply into all my grad work.
I vow to fight for what I want in my life.

1 comment:

Messed Up said...

no Neal's in there?