Saturday, April 18, 2009

Decisions

I have decisions to make, and I am not sure if I am in a place to make the right decisions just yet. I know what I want, but I don't know how to get there.

On the bright side of things, I did finish my paper for grad school. I finished earlier than I thought I would. It is full of research and commentary. I hope to revise it tonight after my concert. I also already completed my group project and posted it on the emich and wikispace pages.


The other things I need to accomplish this weekend:

Read A Tale of Two Cities
Create lesson plans for German 1 and English Honors 9 (for the last six weeks of school)
Write the English 9 and German 1 final exams
Grade papers
Enter grades
Post progress report grades
Perform in my concert tonight at 8 (Call is 7 PM)
Exercise
Do laundry
Clean my living room
Sort papers from grad school
Call Jason
Email Cathy about Monday
Continue to count calories
Plan and make lunches for the week
Scrub my kitchen
Water plants
Work on flowerbeds
Clear out donation items and junk
Clean bedroom and straighten up bathroom and landing area
Straighten shoes
Go to the ATM
Start organizing and storing teaching materials for the summer
Apply for jobs
Print and organize ukulele music (Uke meeting Tuesday of this week!!!)

and so much more!

No comments: