Sunday, April 19, 2009

The End of Holiday

So, the end of my vacation is almost here. I managed to:

read a couple of novels for grad school
complete my panel discussion paper
attend rehearsals all week
perform incredibly well at my concert
help Jeremy get his trip to Germany squared away (despite being really jealous)
apply for jobs
hang out with friends I usually don't get to see
finish a group project, including an online chat with a group of people with conflicting schedules
have a few really deep conversations
escape the stress of teaching for a while
buy Idiocracy, Lost in Translation, and Rain Man
watch Idiocracy and The X-Files
clean a chunk of my home
start eating healthy again
garden a little bit
talk on the phone a lot
become emotional and allow myself to express what I am truly feeling
listen to a great band
play the ukulele and write a few songs (I can finally write songs about someone - who knew that it was possible!?!)
sleep a lot

No comments: