Wednesday, July 28, 2010

No English

I didn't get the English position I interviewed for. I feel very down after learning this because the interview itself was one of if not the best interview I've had in my entire career.

The fact that the interview team discussed me as I left (I was still within earshot) and said really fantastic things about me made me feel very confident that this was a real possibility.

I am still waiting to hear about the part-time German position I interviewed for yesterday. The district is a great one, but I'd be adding the stress of finding and working at another place of employment to put food on the table. I would be okay with this if I knew something would become available down the line.

I am still dealing with the sprained foot. It doesn't seem to want to finish healing. I have some pain in the arch, which is making walking difficult.

I am almost done with my graduate project and an online class to gain a teaching endorsement.

No comments: