Sunday, October 10, 2010

I love

I love open windows, open doors, clean clothes, clean floors, disinfected kitchens, disinfected bathrooms, socks with toes, hepa filters in vacuum cleaners, new office supplies, sunsets, patio stones, fireplaces, potatoes, ranch dressing with mild cheddar and raisins, ironing clothes, tending to plants, falling leaves, writing, playing music, candles, kissing, long skirts, flirting, books, small spaces, and so much more.

Thinking of the world in positive terms is so much easier now than it used to be. I struggled to enjoy things. I kind of wish that some people could see me now. I kind of like that they don't. I feel grounded in something wonderful.


I think I will steam clean carpeting in another section of my home this evening. I will work on the flowerbeds tomorrow after work.

No comments: