Tuesday, April 11, 2006

...

Good day, despite some overall negatives that keep kicking Jeremy and me in our asses.

This seems somewhat indicative of my current feelings about life in the United States.

I have had some second thoughts about not applying for a position in the Cayman Islands. The job may still be open. Jeremy could fly freight out of San Juan to start. I should put in the paperwork today.

I have enough immigration points to move elsewhere, so it would probably be a breeze. I think Jeremy would be up for a move, too.

I just should get my advanced degrees before I go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you calculate immigration points?

Lish said...

When you go the the immigration websites for other countries, they have survey type questions. They differ from country to country, though.