Wednesday, April 12, 2006

...

Good lunchtable conversation today. Analysis of student misbehavior.

Bren called me yesterday evening. He's getting married in June! I am so happy for him.

I want to be married. Jeremy and I discuss it constantly. We've been putting it off for about four years now. Something always comes up that trumps a wedding, or even an engagement for that matter.
2001 - Jeremy didn't join a police force, dislocated shoulder during agility test. LDR.
2002 - moved to Florida together. No money.
2003 - Jeremy moved back to Michigan. LDR. Work didn't go well for him. He moved back to Florida. No money.
2004 - Both moved back to Michigan, different times and residences, though - Catholic school stipulations. Terrible relationship around September.
2005 - Things stabilized. Took jobs in two totally different areas. LDR.
2006 - LDR. Plans moving toward living together again this summer. I am moving to the Detroit area for work and grad school.

No comments: