Monday, April 10, 2006

Returning to Work

I wasn't really in the mood to work today. I was in a daze as I drove in. Everything worked out well, though, and I had a pretty decent day. One of my students who has been a pain all year has finally come around. We get along, and he completes my work. He has learned self-control when it comes to obnoxious behavior and remarks.

I am looking forward to my sign language class this evening, as well as my lessons. I just hope that Brandy remembers to arrive thirty minutes early.

______________________________________________

Today is a strange one; I am seeing new alliances among the staff. I, myself, have been accepted into the small crowd of "go-getters". I don't know where this is leading, but it feels nice to be accepted. I won't get too comfortable, though. I know I will say something that will piss off some of the others.

No comments: