Saturday, May 13, 2006

...

Drove to my parents' house yesterday night, even though they are out of town this weekend. I did some laundry (yes, theirs, too). I spent today working on an article for a teaching periodical. I was able to finish it by the time Jeremy arrived to take me out to dinner. I was in the zone. It's been a long time since I was so far into the zone. It seems to only happen in my parents' house lately. I suppose it's because I really have no responsibilities here. I don't have to worry about pets or cleaning or packing or any of the stresses that I feel at my apartment.

I have heard from three schools already. I have an interview on Monday (phone interview, anyway), and the other two schools have made contact just to let me know that they are not scheduling interviews for a couple of weeks, but I will be hearing from them later on. Kind of an odd thing to get a call for, but still, it means that I have a decent shot.

I was planning on going out to lunch today with MV, but he totally blew me off. I feel somewhat angry with him, but it's probably for the best. I was able to complete that article and send it to the editor (the deadline is Monday!).

The guy at work who has been harassing me may return next week. I am not pleased.

1 comment:

Shafter79 said...

HOws the old neighborhhod?