Sunday, May 21, 2006

...

I survived yet another mind-numbing day in this podunk town. I managed to complete my personal statement of purpose to attach to my graduate school applications. I have some alterations to make for each different school, but I think I've pieced together something insightful that maps out my interest, aptitude, and experience, as well as the long-term implications of my proposed research. Now, I just need to find out which school will give me the best deal (especially since my completed grad work should be helpful in earning/transferring credit for electives within the English field).

Programs I am waiting to hear about:

#1 MA in Comparative Literature from WSU
#2 MA in English Education at UM
#3 MA in English at OU
#4 MA in Literature at EMU
#5 MFA in Creative Writing at UM



Today, I also watched an 80's classic: Trading Places. It never fails to entertain me. I went grocery shopping. I spoke to MP, Reenee, Jeremy, and JD. All-in-all, not a bad day.

No comments: