Saturday, May 27, 2006

End of a terrific week!

I cannot express how positive this week has been, overall. I have bumped into the guy I've been trying to avoid, but there has been no issue. He doesn't acknowledge me and I don't acknowledge him. Seems to be a good way to go with this, for the moment.

Other things...I had a terrific phone interview today with one school. It is an incredible school. I could be very happy there.

Next week, I have an interview on Wednesday morning, as well as a second interview in the afternoon at the college prep school (I will be teaching a lesson in one of the freshman English classes). I couldn't be more thrilled.

I am ahead of schedule with my school paperwork at my current building.
I am wearing clothes one size smaller than usual - still not where I want to be, but it is much better - the weight is coming off!
I have been very physically active this week. I have been walking and jogging (very little).
Tomorrow I will be helping Jeremy move and then spending some time visiting with him.
Brendan sent me a story he would like critiqued. We had an interesting conversation today about the embarassment of sharing work (I am so glad I am not alone!). I sent him two short stories of mine. I am hoping for some positive feedback.

Jeremy and I have been communicating better than ever lately. He is such a good man. I am so glad I found him, although I was afraid to date him - I was the one that didn't really want to define the relationship at first. I had just gotten past a really emotionally messy year with dating two other people when Jeremy and I started seeing each other. And now, six years later, I am so happy with this man. I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

It's late. I should be sleeping. I was going to go to be early and rise early. I just couldn't stop writing tonight.

MV called at almost midnight. He definitely does know me. He had an inkling I'd be up late writing tonight. I hope we can hang out in June.

No comments: