Sunday, May 28, 2006

...

I helped Jeremy pack and move his belongings yesterday and today. It was sweaty, tiring work, but it is done. One of Jeremy's roommates was totally shocked to see how quickly I operate in those situations. Jeremy had been sorting and boxing his things for hours, but within one hour of my arrival, I had the rest of his stuff boxed and lined up to take to my dad's truck.

Now, I just need to get my life set up and move my stuff.

Went to a barbecue today at my uncle's house. It was such a nice afternoon. Good people. Good conversation. I might be able to rent his townhouse in Ann Arbor.

I can't wait until Jeremy and I are living under the same roof again.

I am going to drive home early tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann Arbor is a great place to live. I have often comtemplated moving there.. except it would put my 60+ miles from work. The 35+ I drive every day, one way, is already enough for me.

Plus, it is great to go downtown and pretend to be a young stupid undergrad again. ;)