Monday, July 10, 2006

...

Just another "blah" day.

I made myself French toast and potatoes for breakfast, but they really didn't cheer me up. I cannot say what is really upsetting me, for sure, but most of it probably is swirling around the fact that my "restful" summer vacation I was so eager for has really not been all that fulfilling.

Yes, I have gone on mini vacations to several places. I've gone to see an airshow. I've gone sailing with Jeremy's parents. I went to Brendan's wedding. I've spent time with relatives and friends I've been too busy to see throughout the school year. I landed a decent job in southeast Michigan. I almost have a townhouse in Canton I am moving into this month - it's being prepared while management processes my paperwork. Jeremy and I have spent a lot of time together.

I think my idea was that time would creep by while I wrote short stories, plays, maybe a screenplay or two, and a novel. Instead of writing, I've been studying German and sitting around watching DVDs. I am not even packed for my move yet.

..........................

Oh, yeah...
Congratulations to Wesley and his wife, Lynn. They are purchasing their first home - a very nice house in Florida, Wes was honorably discharged from the army (for medical reasons) but will still benefit from the education perks, and they are going to have a baby in February!!!

No comments: