Monday, July 03, 2006

Vacation

Jeremy and I drove to Traverse City yesterday. What a beautiful day! Sunshine, warm weather, lots of things going on...

We sat on the beach and watched the airshow. I've never seen an airshow over the water, so that was a nice change. I will try to convince Jeremy's parents to sail up there next summer for the event.

I now have a terrible sunburn, which stings like mad. My cotton shirts are not soft enough. I used sunscreen, but apparently SPF 15 isn't strong enough for my Polish skin. We are driving to meet Jeremy's parents in Port Sanilac, spend the night on the boat, then we are going to my parents' barbecue on the 4th. Then, on the 5th, Jeremy and I are going to view several apartments in Canton, Ypsi, Westland, Livonia, Belleville, and possibly Ann Arbor. We are finally earning enough to live somewhere decent, but we want to save up for a down payment on a house. That leaves us with a strange predicament - live some place we like and can afford or live somewhere decent that will help us save some dough. Maybe we will find the happy medium.

No comments: