Monday, July 24, 2006

Wishes

What is your biggest wish (at least for the next hour or so)?

Would you go back in time and do things differently? Would you have avoided dating certain people? Would you date others? Would you get/not get plastic surgery? Would you go out for a sports team in school? Would you have really worked harder to get into a better school? Would you buy a house? Would you invest your money in the stock market? Would you have stood up for someone else in their time of need?

Just wondering...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't of burned up my mom's kitchen.

Lish said...

Oh, my...perhaps allowing anonymous comments will bring up secrets people shouldn't reveal to me.
I hope no one got hurt.

Lish said...

You are awesome, Azrael.

Anonymous said...

For the next hour? Having an ice cold air conditioner.... It was 100 degrees today with high humidity and there is no air conditioning. the windows do not have screens so they only open about 5 inches inward at the top...and there is no wind....I have to take about 3 cold showers every evening just to keep my blood from boiling to dangerous levels...