Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A to Z

I can't sleep (what's new?), so I decided to steal from Noelle's bulletin on myspace.

A is for age:
25

B is for beer of choice:
Kraftbrau Dunkel

C is for career right now:
German/English teacher

D is for your dog's name?:
No dog at present. If I did have one, maybe I’d name him/her Jigsaw or something like that

E is for essential item you use everyday:
Computer

F is for favorite TV show at the moment
I have no TV at the moment – it is packed and ready for my move on Saturday

G is for favorite game/sport:
Hockey

H is for Home town:
Originally Westland, currently Paw Paw, will be Canton in four more days

I is for instruments you play:
Percussion, piano

J is for favorite juice:
Apple, I guess

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
No one right now – the demons seem to be in the past

L is for last place you ate:
Home

M is for marriage:
Hopefully soon – maybe within the next year

N is for your name:
Alicia

O is for overnight hospital stays:
no overnight stays, although I would have loved to stay all day and night hooked up to the IV with the “cocktail” in when I had my kidney stone last year

P is for people you were with today:
Just me

Q is for quote:
“You got a fucking dart in your neck, man.” Seann William Scott in Old School.

R is for Biggest Regret:
I am starting to live without regrets. Everything I have experienced has helped me to become who I am…hmm…Maybe all the heavy drinking.

S is for status:
Long term relationship (six years!)

T is for time you woke up today:
#1 4:25
#2 6:15
#3 7:45
#4 9:20
#5 11:30

U is for underwear you have on now:
lavender bikini-style

V is for vegetable you love:
carrots

W is for worst habit:.
watching TV

X is for x-rays you've had:
Too many to count – most recent: kidney stone confirmation

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
Alfredo sauce on broccoli and noodles

Z is for zodiac sign:
Libra

No comments: