Sunday, June 18, 2006

...

I attendend Brendan and Amanda's wedding on Saturday. It wasn't quite what I had expected, but it was nice, nonetheless. I knew I would be happy to see Peaj and Chuck, but I didn't expect to be so happy to see so many people from years past. I hadn't realized I missed them so much until they were relaying the events of their lives and I realized I missed out on their experiences. They were surprised to learn that I am a teacher. Was I really that angry in school?

It seemed as though they didn't feel comfortable speakign with me. I don't know if it was just that they don't really know me anymore or if we just have fewer things in common now. I was happy to communicate, but most of the conversations died fairly quickly. BJ and Anne were great to talk to. If you have never talked to these two people, you are definitely missing out. They are unique and witty and always have an interesting perspective to share on age-old situations.

Several of us exchanged contact information. I am in the process of modifying images - I'd like to crop out mysterious hands and people doing ridiulous things in the background of some pretty wonderful shots of Brendan with his family. I will be sending pictures to several people through email today and tomorrow. Perhaps I should upload a picture or two here. Maybe a little later, though.

No comments: