Wednesday, June 21, 2006

...

I am finding it difficult to get motivated today. I drove back home yesterday afternoon to water-soaked carpet in my living room. My upstairs neighbors' A/C unit pipes leaked through the floorboards and my ceiling. What an exciting surprise! At least nothing major was damaged. Maintenance arrived quickly and looked into the matter. I think he was able to fix the problem - there has been no more water; I am going to request that they steam-clean my floor. I would prefer not to deal with mold and the musty smell.

...............................

I fear I am turning into a Rod Stewart fan.

I am afraid of not being able to accomplish my goals.

I am afraid of not having the necessary German skills for the first day of school.

I actually hate summer vacation. If I had, perhaps, two weeks off, then I'd be a lot better. I get lazy. I should have picked up another job. Now, I just want to sit around.

No comments: